Monday, July 31, 2006
Had a wonderful time with my darling dearest today. Headed down to Marina Square to get my mp3 fixed. It'll take up to 2-3 weeks time to get it done! Bummer. Anyway, we window-shopped for Matin's present; then randomly headed down to Orchard. I couldn't find Ben n Jerry's at the Cheers outlet in town! Lousy ah. My school's outlet has it and yours doesn't even stock them. Disappointed, we headed to Causeway Point's Cold Storage; only to find that they stock the big ones only. Double bummer. Instead, I went on to look for yoghurt. We ended up buying Calci-Yum and boy did it taste heavenly. =) Twice the calcium, ok! So I suppose after eating 2 cups of it; I'll grow by tomorrow. (cos right now my knees are aching and I'm doubly positively sure it's growing pains. ) All in all, a day well spent. Thanks for cracking me up today; dear.
Everyone's comin over to visit Matin. And he gets showered with presents (almost all of which are bought from Kiddy Palace.) How I wish people would shower me with gifts too. =(
I wonder how the lab test will go tomorrow. God please don't let me screw it up. It's my last chance.
You and me; are like one heartbeat.
X O X O; 12:10 am